AI BookingAI 智能預約
Customers ask in their own words, on WhatsApp or your website. The assistant checks real availability, holds the slot, confirms, and reminds them before the day — then hands you anything it should not decide alone. 客人用自己嘅講法喺 WhatsApp 或者你個網問。助理即刻查真實空檔、留位、確認,到日子前提醒 — 遇到唔應該自己決定嘅嘢,就交返俾你。
See it in action睇下實際運作
How a booking arrives一個預約點入嚟
Bookings land in the calendar your team already uses — the built-in one, Google Calendar, or any CalDAV calendar — and the customer’s time zone is honoured, so a 2:30 in Hong Kong is not a 2:30 in Leeds.預約直接入你哋用緊嗰個日曆 — 內置、Google Calendar 或者任何 CalDAV — 而且跟客人所在時區計,香港 2:30 唔會變咗英國 2:30。
After the booking預約之後
What it does功能
The same assistant answers on WhatsApp, your website chat and your own branded booking page.同一個助理,喺 WhatsApp、你個網嘅對話同你自家品牌預約頁一齊應答。
Built-in, Google Calendar or CalDAV. Staff keep working the way they already do.內置、Google Calendar 或 CalDAV 都得。同事照舊咁做嘢。
Optional: once your WhatsApp line or mailbox is connected, a one-time code proves the booking is real before it takes a slot out of your day.可選:接通咗你嘅 WhatsApp 線或者郵箱之後,就可以發一次性驗證碼,證實係真人先至佔用你一個時段。
Repeat customers are recognised, given a member number, and their history follows them across every channel.熟客會被認出、有會員號,紀錄跨渠道跟住佢走。
Reminders go out before the day; appointments nobody turned up for are swept and the slot released.到日子前發提醒;冇人到嘅預約會被清走,個位放返出嚟。
Any conversation can be taken over by your team mid-thread — the customer never repeats themselves.任何對話你哋隨時可以中途接手 — 客人唔使重複講一次。
English, 廣東話, 普通話, Français and Español — answered natively, not machine-translated at the end.English、廣東話、普通話、Français、Español — 原生應答,唔係最後先機翻。
New bookings ring your phone, your shared inbox and Mobby on the desktop at the same time.新預約同時響你手機、共享收件箱同埋桌面 Mobby。
See it on your own business在你的業務上親身體驗