For studios, gyms & bookable spaces健身室、studio 及可預約場地
Your AI front desk answers members, books classes and spaces and sends reminders — 24/7 — so empty slots fill themselves and you stay on the floor.你的 AI 接待全天候回答會員、預約課堂與場地及發送提醒 — 讓空檔自動填滿,你專注現場。
The problem面對的難題
You're coaching a session, so calls and messages wait — and members give up.你正在帶課,來電與訊息只能擱置 — 會員於是放棄。
People book classes at night. No instant reply means an empty mat tomorrow.人們在晚上報名。沒有即時回覆,明天就是空著的場地。
A no-show is a seat that could have gone to someone on the waitlist.一個失約,就是本可讓候補名單填補的位置。
Class times, availability, pricing, passes — asked all day, every day.課堂時間、剩餘名額、價格、套票 — 每日不斷被問。
The booking loop預約閉環
One connected flow from first message to confirmed booking — and back again for the next visit.由第一條訊息到確認預約,再循環到下一次到訪 — 一個完整連貫的流程。
A customer messages your website chat or calls — day or night, in their own language.客戶透過網頁對話或來電查詢 — 不分晝夜,用他們自己的語言。
It replies from your own knowledge base — prices, services, hours and policies — with no waiting on hold.依據你的資料庫即時回覆 — 價格、服務、營業時間及政策 — 毋須等候。
It offers your real open slots and confirms the booking straight into your existing calendar.提供你的真實空檔,並把預約直接寫入你現有的日曆。
Automatic confirmation and reminders cut no-shows — and let customers reschedule themselves.自動發送確認及提醒,減少失約 — 客戶亦可自助改期。
It follows up after the visit and hands off to your team the moment a human is needed.到訪後自動跟進,需要真人時即時轉交你的團隊。
In your studio or gym在你的 studio 或健身室
Books class spots, courts, rooms or equipment into your real availability.把課堂名額、場地、房間或器材預約到你的真實空檔。
Answers class times, what's on, pass options and membership pricing.回答課堂時間、活動安排、套票選項及會籍價格。
Reminds members, frees late-cancelled spots and fills them from the waitlist.提醒會員,釋出臨時取消的名額並由候補名單補上。
Nudges members to rebook their next class and renew their pass.提醒會員預約下一堂及續訂套票。
Why it works為何有效
Captures bookings after hours and on weekends — when most enquiries actually happen.在下班後及週末也能接單 — 大部分查詢正正發生在這些時候。
Automatic reminders and easy self-rescheduling keep your calendar full.自動提醒與輕鬆自助改期,讓你的日程保持滿檔。
Answers in Cantonese, Mandarin, English, French and Spanish — no extra staff.以廣東話、普通話、英語、法語及西班牙語回答 — 毋須額外人手。
Syncs to the Google or Outlook calendar you already use — no rip-and-replace.同步至你已在使用的 Google 或 Outlook 日曆 — 毋須推倒重來。
See it on your own business在你的業務上親身體驗