For salons, spas & clinics美容、水療及診所
Your AI receptionist answers questions, books treatments and sends reminders — 24/7 — so your chairs and rooms stay full and your team stays focused on clients.你的 AI 接待員全天候回答查詢、預約療程及發送提醒 — 讓你的座位與房間保持滿檔,團隊專心服務客人。
The problem面對的難題
Your team is with a client, so the phone rings out — and that booking goes to a competitor.團隊正在服務客人,電話無人接聽 — 預約就落入對手手中。
Most people book in the evening. If no one replies, they don't wait — they move on.大部分人在晚上預約。若無人回覆,他們不會等 — 只會轉投別家。
Forgotten appointments leave empty chairs you could have filled.被遺忘的預約留下本可填補的空座位。
Prices, hours, parking, what to bring — the same questions eat your team's day.價格、營業時間、泊車、要帶什麼 — 同樣的問題佔據團隊一整天。
The booking loop預約閉環
One connected flow from first message to confirmed booking — and back again for the next visit.由第一條訊息到確認預約,再循環到下一次到訪 — 一個完整連貫的流程。
A customer messages your website chat or calls — day or night, in their own language.客戶透過網頁對話或來電查詢 — 不分晝夜,用他們自己的語言。
It replies from your own knowledge base — prices, services, hours and policies — with no waiting on hold.依據你的資料庫即時回覆 — 價格、服務、營業時間及政策 — 毋須等候。
It offers your real open slots and confirms the booking straight into your existing calendar.提供你的真實空檔,並把預約直接寫入你現有的日曆。
Automatic confirmation and reminders cut no-shows — and let customers reschedule themselves.自動發送確認及提醒,減少失約 — 客戶亦可自助改期。
It follows up after the visit and hands off to your team the moment a human is needed.到訪後自動跟進,需要真人時即時轉交你的團隊。
In your salon or clinic在你的美容院或診所
Books facials, cuts, colour, massage or consultations into the right slot with the right practitioner.把護理、剪髮、染髮、按摩或諮詢預約到正確時段及指定治療師。
Answers what each treatment costs, how long it takes and what's included.回答每項療程的價格、所需時間及包含內容。
Lets clients move or cancel themselves and reminds them before they arrive.讓客人自助改期或取消,並在到訪前發送提醒。
Nudges clients to rebook their next visit so your column stays full.提醒客人預約下次到訪,讓你的日程保持滿檔。
Why it works為何有效
Captures bookings after hours and on weekends — when most enquiries actually happen.在下班後及週末也能接單 — 大部分查詢正正發生在這些時候。
Automatic reminders and easy self-rescheduling keep your calendar full.自動提醒與輕鬆自助改期,讓你的日程保持滿檔。
Answers in Cantonese, Mandarin, English, French and Spanish — no extra staff.以廣東話、普通話、英語、法語及西班牙語回答 — 毋須額外人手。
Syncs to the Google or Outlook calendar you already use — no rip-and-replace.同步至你已在使用的 Google 或 Outlook 日曆 — 毋須推倒重來。
See it on your own business在你的業務上親身體驗