For tutoring & learning centres補習及教育中心
Your AI assistant answers parents, books trial lessons and sends reminders — 24/7 — so you spend your time teaching, not chasing messages.你的 AI 助理全天候回答家長、預約試堂及發送提醒 — 讓你專心教學,而非追訊息。
The problem面對的難題
Parents message during class hours — by the time you reply, they've booked elsewhere.家長在上課時間查詢 — 等你回覆時,他們已報讀別處。
Most parents enquire after work. Silence overnight means a lost trial booking.大部分家長下班後查詢。整晚無回覆,就是流失一個試堂。
Booked trials that don't turn up waste a teacher's slot.已約試堂卻沒出現,浪費老師的時段。
Fees, schedules, levels, locations — answered over and over by hand.學費、時間表、程度、地點 — 一次又一次人手回答。
The booking loop預約閉環
One connected flow from first message to confirmed booking — and back again for the next visit.由第一條訊息到確認預約,再循環到下一次到訪 — 一個完整連貫的流程。
A customer messages your website chat or calls — day or night, in their own language.客戶透過網頁對話或來電查詢 — 不分晝夜,用他們自己的語言。
It replies from your own knowledge base — prices, services, hours and policies — with no waiting on hold.依據你的資料庫即時回覆 — 價格、服務、營業時間及政策 — 毋須等候。
It offers your real open slots and confirms the booking straight into your existing calendar.提供你的真實空檔,並把預約直接寫入你現有的日曆。
Automatic confirmation and reminders cut no-shows — and let customers reschedule themselves.自動發送確認及提醒,減少失約 — 客戶亦可自助改期。
It follows up after the visit and hands off to your team the moment a human is needed.到訪後自動跟進,需要真人時即時轉交你的團隊。
In your centre在你的中心
Books trials and classes into open slots with the right tutor and subject.把試堂及課堂預約到合適導師及科目的空檔。
Answers fees, class times, levels and what each course covers.回答學費、上課時間、程度及課程內容。
Reminds parents before lessons and lets them reschedule in seconds.上課前提醒家長,並讓他們秒速改期。
Captures parent contact details and hands warm leads to your team.收集家長聯絡資料,把有意向的客戶轉交團隊。
Why it works為何有效
Captures bookings after hours and on weekends — when most enquiries actually happen.在下班後及週末也能接單 — 大部分查詢正正發生在這些時候。
Automatic reminders and easy self-rescheduling keep your calendar full.自動提醒與輕鬆自助改期,讓你的日程保持滿檔。
Answers in Cantonese, Mandarin, English, French and Spanish — no extra staff.以廣東話、普通話、英語、法語及西班牙語回答 — 毋須額外人手。
Syncs to the Google or Outlook calendar you already use — no rip-and-replace.同步至你已在使用的 Google 或 Outlook 日曆 — 毋須推倒重來。
See it on your own business在你的業務上親身體驗